ComStock Advisors is seeking a full-time Valuation Analyst for our Cincinnati, D.C., and Chicago offices. Primary responsibilities include assisting clients needing a wide range of business valuation services and merger and acquisition analysis; performing detailed financial statement analysis and industry research and presenting analysis and findings; reviewing client financial statements, tax returns, budgets, and other source documents utilized in analysis; developing and performing sophisticated financial and valuation modeling including: discounted cash flows analysis, guideline companies analysis, merger and acquisition analysis, and scenario and sensitivity analysis; participating in client meetings and working within a team to provide advisory services to clients; and, preparing work products for client delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other relevant field required,
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Organized and able to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Capacity to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Professional presence
To apply, please e-mail resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.