ComStock Advisors is seeking a full-time Valuation Manager for our Cincinnati, D.C., and Chicago offices. Primary responsibilities include managing and executing valuation engagements, and participating in all aspects of the engagement. The Valuation Manager will have direct interaction with clients as well as responsibility for overseeing projects. Valuation Managers are responsible for the training and development of Associates. In addition, the Valuation Manager will be responsible for business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other relevant field required, Master of Business Administration preferred
- ASA, CPA, CFA credential in valuation preferred
- Ability to generate new business
- Minimum of five years of recent valuation experience
- Proficient in the use of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Organized and able to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Capacity to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
To apply, please e-mail resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.